Friday, March 15, 2019

Nice to hear

It's been a busy week for customer comments and compliments. My client had previously looked at a different house and saw the report from my inspection of that house. She read the report and then told her realtor, "I want that woman to do my inspection when I find a house". She found one she liked and hired me to inspect it this week.

A realtor shared one of my Facebook posts and commented, "Miki has done inspections for a couple of my clients and we just love working with her!". And a woman who hired me to inspect a house, but walked away from that deal due to the problems I found, then hired me to do a different house for her. She replied to her written report on the second house with,  "Chris and I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for us. Your thorough inspections, speed and accuracy is greatly appreciated. If you ever need someone to use as a reference we would be happy to do so."

Whole house inspections, condo inspections, radon testing, mold testing, and more, we do it all for you. Call or E-mail today to schedule your Complete Home Inspection, 913-268-0222, www.completehomeinspectionkc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment