Friday, February 24, 2017

Your inspection report

The written report you receive, by E-mail, following your Kansas City home inspection will be thorough, detailed, easy-to-read, and understandable. It's a summary of your inspection that includes a list of recommended repairs, suggested maintenance tips, and photos. Your report acts as a permanent record of the condition of the house at the time of the inspection. It may be useful as you negotiate with the seller of the house. And, it might help you figure out what needs to be done after you move in. 

home inspector Kansas City - Miki MertzLast month, the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) again asked me to teach other home inspectors how to improve their inspection report writing. It's always an honor to be asked to share my knowledge and experience with my colleagues. This is the third time in four years I've presented this topic at ASHI's annual Inspection World. Earlier this month, Indiana's ASHI chapter had me do a four-hour seminar on report writing. I've also presented the topic to home inspectors in the Great Lakes ASHI chapter, Minnesota's Society of Housing Inspectors, and the West Virginia state association, as well as a couple of non-ASHI organizations.

Obviously, I take inspection report writing very seriously. That is just one more benefit of hiring Complete Home Inspection to do your Kansas City home inspection. You can be assured that your report will meet your needs and be the best it can possibly be. Watch a video explaining and describing your inspection report: www.completehomeinspectionkc.com/kansas_city_home_inspection_013.htm

Whole house inspections, condo inspections, radon testing, mold testing, and more, we do it all for you. Call or E-mail today to schedule your Complete Home Inspection, 913-268-0222, www.completehomeinspectionkc.com.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    best home inspection Edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz Springfield home inspection

    ReplyDelete