Saturday, November 22, 2014

People are talking

It's fun to often follow the connections between my Kansas City home inspection clients. Last week, my client worked with a man who had me do two inspections for him. Years ago, I inspected the house he was buying. A few years later, he left town. Then, I inspected the house he bought upon his return to KC. When he found out that this woman in his office was buying a house, he told her to have me do the inspection because I was "very thorough". She told me this story and added, "He was right. You ARE very thorough."

Then, I was hired by a couple who had just seen me inspect the house they were selling. They liked the way I treated my client who was buying their house, and the way I treated them during that inspection. So now, they wanted me to inspect the brand-new house they were buying. They wanted me to do the same thorough job on their brand-new house that I had done of the one they had been living in, though they originally had decided that the new one didn't need an inspection at all.

That's one of the great things about Kansas City - it's a big city and a small town.

Also, this past week, two different clients replied by E-mail when they received their written home inspection reports. One wrote, "Thank you very much for your prompt and helpful report on this condo!" and the other, "Thank you for your thorough report. I feel comfortable in making this my new home."

Whole house inspections, condo inspections, radon testing, mold testing, and more, we do it all for you. Call or E-mail today to schedule your Complete Home Inspection, 913-268-0222, www.completehomeinspectionkc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment