Friday, September 14, 2012

Thanks for the follow-up

Following the August 3rd blog post below about the effects of the Kansas City drought on your foundation, we received a great E-mail from a reader. The E-mail read in part -

"Good morning, I read your article called, "Effects of the Drought," published online on Aug. 3. It was a great article and (I) have questions if you don't mind my asking. Being a Louisiana native, I'm unfamiliar with the solid clay soils of the area and with droughts, for that matter. I hear about watering foundations and such, but I don't have a basement or a crawl space. I'm on a slab...No one ever talks about this kind of home construction here...nor can I find information about it online...Thanks for any insight you can provide to me. I can not find any information on this anywhere and people I've spoken to don't know. I get mixed answers, but no definites."

We answered her specific questions for her by return E-mail. This is a great example of why it's so important for you to be with us during your Complete Home Inspection. You get the chance to ask the questions that are important to you. You get to find out how the systems of your potential new home operate, how to change filters, how to light pilot lights, and more. It's your chance to pick a brain that's been doing Kansas City home inspections for more than twenty years now.  

Whole house inspections, condo inspections, radon testing, mold testing and more, we do it all for you. Call or E-mail today to schedule your Complete Home Inspection, 913-268-0222, www.completehomeinspectionkc.com. Get your questions answered and make yourself into a smarter home buyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment