Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Nice to hear

Our customer wasn't able to attend her Kansas City home inspection so she asked a friend, Charley, to be there for her. He's in the home remodeling business and would be the one doing any fix-up work for her on the house. A few days after her inspection, Charley called and left this message:
"I went through the report you sent to your client. I'm calling just to tell you that I'm very impressed with your work. You're very thorough, not only when I was there, but looking through this report. Like I said, I'm just super impressed with your detail, with your knowledge and your thoroughness. We don't always hear that from people that are in the trade, as I am. I just thought I'd pass that on to you. Good job."
Whole house inspections, condo inspections, radon testing, mold testing, and more, we do it all for you. And we apparently do it very thoroughly, too. Call or E-mail today to schedule your Complete Home Inspection, 913-268-0222, http://www.completehomeinspectionkc.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment