Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Customer comments about a Kansas City home inspection

Here's an unedited comment from someone who recently hired Complete Home Inspection to do a Kansas City home inspection for him:

"Thank you so much for your Excellent Inspection Report! I was impressed and happily elated with all your photos, comments, recommendations and thoroughness in your coverage of priority details you have now provided for me. I can only say "A Professional Job~Very Well Done" to my complete satisfaction! I only wish that I could have met you {-in person-} today when I stopped by on my school bus route:(
Maybe someday..? I promise to share this experience with your results to others who may ask me for a very well qualified Home Inspection Service referral.

PS: I especially appreciated the timeliness of your completed report and emailed by days end (within so few minutes of my sights scheduled visit)."

How can we serve you? Whole house inspections, condo inspections, radon testing, mold testing, and more, we do it all for you. Call or E-mail today to schedule your Complete Home Inspection, 913-268-0222, www.completehomeinspectionkc.com.

1 comment:

  1. A reliable Palos Verdes Home Inspector Service will require you the experience and skills of their professional to examine your property.

    Palos Verdes Home Inspector Service

    ReplyDelete